No-bake cookie full of protein, chocolaty, delicious great snack for the evening, and the breakfast and treat for your all-time craving.
These sorts of treats can imbue your morning with a certain level of decadence, but I find that it’s a delicate balance — too much of a good thing and, you’re setting yourself up for a sugar crash at 3 p.m. You’ve got to include some wholesome ingredients in the mix.
No-bake cookies are the most popular cookie in my house. I like to try to put a twist on them occasionally since I’m always making them. If you know someone who hates coffee, you had to bribe to try these because I can assure you they will not even guess that it contains coffee.
I decided to make this recipe because it has a great source of essential fatty acids and protein that both offer anti-inflammatory benefits of coffee, cocoa powder, milk, and oats is a packed meal for breakfast. If you are a gym person, then you can mix the protein powder into intake extra and, it gives you extraordinary taste. So, make this out by swapping some ingredients which you and your family members love. The coffee flavor takes my childhood favorite into grown-up territory-as to hide these cookies from the kids. Try substituting vanilla extract for hazelnut and coffee extract for more of a gourmet coffee flavored punch.
My favorite is chocolate chip, and no-bake cookies come in as a close second. I’m one of those people who likes to eat the raw cookie dough (doesn’t everyone?) and impatiently watches the oven as cookies slowly bake. I’d initially planned on baking these mocha chocolate no-bake cookies, but the dough was entirely too good to wait that long!
These take under 5 minutes to prepare and only a few minutes to solidify once they hit the fridge or freezer. Of course, I wouldn’t judge you for skipping out on the cookie formation step entirely, and eating this “batter” straight from the pot is just as tasty! I hope you guys enjoy this “Nuttified” cookie recipe as much as I do!
- 1/4 cup ghee (or coconut oil)
- 2 cups of raw sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 tsp cocoa powder or coffee powder
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3-4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch wide slices
- a teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 teaspoon espresso or coffee powder
How to Make Chocolate No Bake Cookies Recipe?
Making no-bake cookies I started making as a child and one that my son started making early as well.There are just a few tricks to making sure that they come out perfect every time.
Cookies without milk are a perfect go-to for when you suddenly have a craving for cookies.
While these cookies are best for any time of year, they’re also ideal for the summer when it’s too hot to turn the oven on and heat the kitchen even more.
- In a bowl combine: stir together the coconut palm sugar, ghee, coffee, almond butter, and cocoa powder and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Drop spoonfuls (about one heaping tablespoon each) onto wax paper or parchment paper. Cookies will firm up in 30 to 40 minutes at room temperature. Once solidified, store for up to 5 days at room temperature.
- Transfer the cookies to the fridge or freezer (I prefer the freezer) to solidify before serving.
- Store any remaining cookies in the fridge or freezer as well. (Again, I prefer the freezer).
Heat The Wet Ingredients in a Saucepan –
Make sure that the wet mixture comes to a full boil before adding the oats. You will need to use a saucepan to heat the ingredients.
Use a non-stick Surface –
You will need wax paper, parchment paper, or some other type of non-stick surface to place these cookies on.
Wait Until The Cookies Cool Before Eating –
The only time you have to wait to eat these cookies is the short time it takes for them to cool.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 83IU
Calcium: 10mg |